canada geese …

This post is simply to share some pictures of a airborne geese. As far as I understand although the name for a group of geese on the ground is a gaggle, it seems that a group of geese that are flying is properly referred to as a skein, a wedge or a team… but if they are flying close together it’s yet another a different name,  and in that circumstance it would be correct to refer to them as a ‘plump’

See other recent posts at these links:

Getting to grips with macro photography

Sometimes it’s all about the squirrel

A polecat, a ferret and Rodneys car

Reddish Vale Country Park

Broadbottom viaduct and the Pennine Trail;

Swineshaw Reservoir;

Peak Forest Canal;

Peak Forest Tramway Trail;

Ingleton Falls

It's good to share